Scattered Acres sports excellent indoor and outdoor training facilities perfectly suited for riders of all ages and skill levels, whether you are looking to simply enjoy these wonderful animals or hone your competitive abilities. The training amenities include:
- 150’x150′ all-weather lighted arena with manufactured sand footing watered and groomed daily
- 80’x200′ indoor arena with dust-free footing and mirrors (http://www.equestriansurfaces.com)
- Olympic size dressage arena w/ grass footing
- Bridle paths
- Grass jump field w/ xc course (starter through Prelim level)
- Maintained galloping paths
*Scattered Acres only accepts boarders who wish to become part of the Scattered Acres team and training program.